They like to eat the grass clippings that Brad dumps at the fence line after he mows. The children have named them Blackie, Spot, Seabiscuit, and Gloria. I have no idea who is who. I'm not really sure the children know either.
Eli and Phoebe have made fast friends with these equine neighbors and they often pet them through the fence.
I apologize for Phoebe's ragamuffin appearance. I was at the grocery store when she was dressed and deemed suitable for pictures. When I got back, Brad and I had a brief lesson in which dresser drawers held clothes that "went" together...and where her comb lives. I'm sure he took notes.
Eli's "fort" also out back near the fence.
It's an ongoing project that he works on with anyone who happens to be willing to help. On this day, it was not his sister.
"You can discover more in an hour of play than you can in a lifetime of conversation" --Plato



5 comments:
Love the horses! So cute! As for Phoebe, I think she looks divine!!!
Lincoln has never seen a horse, so it will be a first for him! This time next week, we will be having fun with you guys!
Cute shirt on Phoebe! :)
That HAIR! So awesome, Jordan... you gotta let that girl go out like that more often.
Sigh. Seriously. So cute.
Your Little Bro.
she does have awesome hair. just you wait until she is doing it herself. as for Eli, gotta love his hair,too.
XnenaX
Hey there,
In the fifth picture down, the horse in the middle is looking at Phoebe with an expression of, "Wow! Look at that hair!"
I love Eli's fort. it has that sort of not-quite-finished look.
Love you, see you soon
Dad
Post a Comment