Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Accessory of the Day



Yeah, those are Brad's tighty-whities.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classy Phoebe!!
Love ya!
Aunt Carrie

Anonymous said...

Love it! I hope they are freshly laundered!!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Jordan,
I follow your blog and you are an amazing person! I love the Phoebe's new picture in the Tightie Whities!!!
Blessings and Prayers,
Tiffani B.

Amanda said...

That is classic! We have several pictures of Ellie with several of my various undergarments! I guess that will teach me to keep things picked up!

Anonymous said...

Sabine loves to wear Jonathan's boxers also. She usually has her head through one leg, and the other leg is usually draped across an arm. Too funny!

Cornelius Crew said...

Does Brad know you posted this!?
I guess this pic answers the boxer or briefs question? Not that I wanted to know, but mystery solved I suppose!

Jordan said...

Boxers Dixie. Briefs only for athletic pursuits!

Brad

Cornelius Crew said...

Thanks for sharing Brad! I've learned so much about you this past week, most of which I didn't really need to know!

Sara Nickson said...

Awesome picture. Scott rarely reads my blog...I can only imagine all the interesting things I should start posting!

Anonymous said...

Phoebe is going to die when shes a teenager and people run across this pix. Oh the things we do when we are little.
Kay R