Monday, June 23, 2008
The Last Few Weeks In Pictures
The first few weeks of summer have flown by and I feel like we've hardly gotten to experience them because they've gone so fast! Of course, we've filled it with way fun things like VBS, the pool, Six Flags, and just goofing off. It's been a good summer so far. The pictures of the "Dude Wagon" need a little explanation. It was a little car that my mom and her sisters had when they were little. My brother, sister, and I played with it when we were little and then my aunt had it for her son. My aunt brought it to us from Lubbock when my mom was visiting and I am so excited. I LOVE old stuff and especially stuff that has some memories to go with it. It's been a hit around here. We turn right back around on Thursday and go visit Brad's parents. The fun never stops around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I had a fun week with you and the kids! Pretty sure your kids are the funniest and more precious around!!!
Talk to you later (probably tomorrow!)
Carrie
What a fun summer! :) You have had a great time. I forgive you on the electronic meltdown, not a big deal. It has been crazy around here too!
Love all the pictures - especially Phoebe in the pig tails. Is she that big already? Oh, and Eli in the car was precious, too.
Glad your back! We've missed you! Love the dude wagon!What fun they will have with that.. and just so you know Spiderman is at my house right now too! I just love this age, I treasure every costume moment... just like that book, I looked up one day and Dax doesn't do costumes anymore... I wonder which one was his last?? Now i'm crying...
Your children are so beautiful, and they have a wonderful-fun Mom! You go girl! Sue
I was just thinking today that summer makes the best pictures! I loved them!
Post a Comment