I've been trying to post a video of an impromptu Christmas concert that Eli gave us a few nights ago with no luck. I am not very "techno savvy" so it's not that surprising that I can't get it to work, but still very frustrating. Maybe I'll try again later.
My mom made Phoebe a very beautiful Christmas dress. Smocking is just about my favorite thing for little babies to wear. Eli wore smocked clothes until he was three. Brad didn't care, but the summer Eli turned three, he did draw the line. I was so sad. Now I have a girl and she can wear smocking to my heart's content. My mom knows how to smock and she made this exquisite dress. When Phoebe saw it, she started to smile and do her "happy dance." Mostly she just bounces up and down and waves her arms, but the joy is unmistakable. I decided to take some pictures of the children in their holiday finery. I draped a white sheet over my ironing board and got to snapping. You'd think I'd have one really good picture. Not so much. Here is that fiasco.
Eli is much more interesting than Mom with a camera.
Eli's eyes are closed.
"I think I'll hide behind my dress."
Time for a kiss.
There are more of this calibre, but here's the only decent shot I took. It's even a little dark and off center. You can't even see Phoebe's precious little Mary Janes or Eli's cowboy boots.
Maybe I'll try again another day when we don't have less than 10 minutes to leave for church.



7 comments:
Now Jordan, the one of Phoebe kissing Eli is too precious. That is one I would frame.
How could you go wrong with the eyes on both of them!! They are both gorgeous children and their personalities make them even cuter! I relate to the frustration though because I got about 2 good ones out of the
40+ I took! Sorry about your key chain. Teresa
I am absolutely in LOVE with the pics! Their personalities really show!
I agree with Phoebe, Eli is more entertaining than looking at a camera!
About your keychain, take a trip to Galveston, I saw them there! Or better yet a family vacation!
See you soon! Miss your kids (and you and Brad but mostly your kids!)
Carrie
P.S. Potato babies pics on the way!
I love the pictures, they look beautiful as always. I love your precious children. It was soo good to chat with you tonight and I can't wait to see over Christmas. I love Phoebe's dress, Go Beverly!
I understand about the losing things, I do it ALL the time.
I agree with Heather I love the picture with Phoebe kissing Eli.
Girl, I have enough trouble getting one child's attention. I can't imagine TWO! I can remember the days when I would set up a little "mock studio" and snap away. I would get such cute pictures. Now I'm basically stuck chasing Lincoln around with the camera. : )
Love those pictures!! :) I didn't have much luck with my crew!! At least the outtakes are hilarious!
Love the dress, love the bow, love her!
The pics are too cute---that dress is BEAUTIFUL! Your mom is awesome! SO, on the missing keys--once...I think it was maybe when Kate was about 10 months??? I lost my keys too...couldn't find them for days. I finally found them in the TRASH CAN!!! Now, I don't know if Kate crawled to the trash and threw them out (quite possible) or if I did, but either way, it happened! We also lost a phone. A house phone. We never found it...even when we moved. I'm almost positive Kate threw that away! ;)
Post a Comment